Saturday, May 9, 2009

Care Free

I’ve thought about posting this for several days now, but in the end decided why not.If we all had a chance to be a little bit happier, a little more go lucky-ish, more care free what kind of world would we have?

Would we enjoy the wind in our hair, and the sun on our back, imitation wool between out toes?

Fortunately for me, I found him out back. What would the neighbors say? Maybe for reasons like these the houses on both sides of us are up for sale. LOL






3 comments:

  1. I think I need a carefree MAson day for myself, no worries just JOY, and my unddies on backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats nice he a QT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss feeling care free and the days of lounging in what ever feels good. Thanks Mason for reminding us to just kick back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete