Thursday, April 2, 2009

TAG

1. I still wish on stars.
2. I love the cool rain on a hot summer day.
3. I love my Sisters, All 4 of them . . . for different reasons , (Ususally at different times.)
4. I’m inspired by my Grandmothers', They taught me to work hard and that Life is full challenges, difficult challenges . They will be different for everyone, but we will all have them.
5. Whenever I want to call in sick for work, I think of the quote “There is a fine line between sickness and Laziness.” I get dressed and go to work.
6. I hit the snooze button more than I should. If I knew that I would be able to get up the first time the alarm goes off, I could set the alarm for a half hour later.
7. I love to sleep; I haven’t slept through the night in the past 4 years.
8. I’ve always take idioms for granted. What does it mean when we say
“It is raining Cat’s and Dog’s?” Bug: “Someone is going to get bit.”
9. I love my Son, more and more each day.
10. When I was younger my favorite show was the Dukes of Hazard.
***I thought those guys were Hot.***
11. I worry about a zillion things, and have the gray hair to prove it. I worry about the gray hair, Of course – I worry that hair dye cause’s cancer. It’s a no win situation really.
12. I’m afraid of failing my Son.
13. I love dogs, but I don't want another living being in my home that needs me to provide for it.
14. I always enjoy reading the obituaries and the classified ads.
15. I don’t like doing the dishes or cleaning the toilet, but I still do both.
16. I’m more impatient as a mother than I ever though I would be.
17. I’m a perfectionist, only at some things. (Probaly not at the right things.)
18. I love to read.
19. I over analyze situations, and I'm hard on myself because of that.
20. I need to spend more time nurturing the relationship with my husband.
21. 5 years ago I didn’t know I would think about autism everyday.
22. I’m afraid of being hurt by others.
23. My family has our share of skeletons in the closet. I’m afraid one of those skeletons will creep out of the closet and my blog will end up on the news.
24. Sometimes I’m lonely.
25. I hope I can be as good to my Son, as My Parents were to me.

1 comment:

  1. We did have great parnets, my dream is to love being a mother as much as my mother loved being a mom. Thanks for being my sister-- ocd

    ReplyDelete