Friday, April 10, 2009

The Economic Down turn

I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later, the economic down turn has finally caught up to my company, once again. You always hope that the economy will bounce back sooner versus later. My company will be looking a furloughs NOT company offered leave of Absences. Which have typically been offered in the past several years. Our March, revenue dropped 19% compared to last year during the same period. Scary numbers if you ask me. I don't believe I will be in the furlough numbers, however you never know and small changes like this often create issues with scheduling. I may be a new night employee this fall. Every time we cut personal off the bottom end. I'm one person closer to my job being eliminated too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look to the blog, good job! you can work on mine. hehehe. Maybe it is time to think about a new direction and come and spend summers with me lazy by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    good news I've had the internet all day. I'm trying to transfer my blog over to blogger, I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are hard, but faith will get us through.

    ReplyDelete