Friday, April 3, 2009

I Can Do This

I've been thinking about creating a blog for sometime now. I vacillated between it being a good idea or not. By nature I'm a private person, and a blog would be a direct line to my thoughts and feelings. Can anything make you feel more venerable than people really knowing how you think and feel? For whatever crazy reason the scale tipped last night and here we are today desperately trying to figure out the world of blogging, a world I've often enjoyed, but a world I never planned on joining. Now I have the job of creating a cute site, and (for the life of me) thinking of meaningful things to write about. Besides privacy issues, I worried about what in my life could possible be interesting enough to write about. Then I realized that no one will read my blog and I guess that should put my fears to rest about content. Right? (Since no one is going to read this ... was I just like talking to my self?)

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am so excited you are a blogger!!!
    I've only read the first post, but I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete